Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! 🤯 We live increasingly in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video. At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale. We aim to become the standard for modern teams bringing video experiences into their products and services. Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we're making video accessible to every client and developer via our API, over the world.
What’s the opportunity?
As an Account Executive at api.video, you will be a key player in our company’s growth by growing our SMB customer base with the help and support of our Growth, Customer Success and Engineering teams. Your mission will be to optimize and manage the entire sales processes from qualifying leads, to closing deals.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage the sales cycle by qualifying leads, and closing deals through inbound sales.
- You will develop sales processes and strategy that will enable the growth of the sales pipeline.
- You will interact with potential customers and be their main point of contact throughout the beginning of their customer lifecycle.
- You will share insights from leads to internal stakeholders in order to align our product with our market's needs.
What do we offer?
- A flexible working day; we are results over presence oriented.
- Work from anywhere; whether it's at the comfort of your own home, our office in Bordeaux or at a co-working space.
- Personal growth; we invest in your career development, you will have up to 1,000EUR per year of allowance for any trainings, events, and/or materials that can help you further develop your skillset.
- A functional workstation setup at home; we contribute to the purchase of equipment.
- Moment of cohesion with your team organized throughout the year either virtually or physically.
- As you'll be contributing to the company's success, we offer stocks.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales (SMBs, EU and US businesses)
- You are confident selling a technical product
- You are autonomous and entrepreneurial
- You are data-driven and process-oriented
- You have strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- You have experience working in a start up and/or scale up
- You have experience with Hubspot and API businesses
- You have experience working in SaaS
- You are fluent in English