Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! 🤯
We are increasingly living in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video, our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale and our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for texts, and Sendgrid for emails, we are making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
api.video is a bottom-up, product-led growth company which gives strong attention to user experience and product easiness of use. Now, we are focused on fueling api.video’s growth by improving our users’ experience, taking our product capabilities to the next level.
What will you be doing? 🛠️
- Support the company through the series of upcoming fundraising cycles - Understand VC expectations - Build Business plan on ambitious & realistic assumptions.
- Liaise with banks and public bodies on other funding sources. (debt, public grants, CIR …)
Financial forecasting and planning:
- Own and maintain financial forecasts (PL, CF, Balance sheet), work closely with team leaders on project pipeline planning, production projection modeling, and budgeting
- Lead on financial analysis related to cash flows, overall performance of the company, business-wide cost-base projection, variance analysis, new business models evaluation and growth opportunities.
Internal and external financial reporting:
- Prepare monthly management accounts; contribute to investor updates and internal monthly business reviews
Financial control and processes:
- Manage all day-to-day finance processes including payments and invoicing
- Set up appropriate processes and systems to support securely and smoothly our fast growing business
- Coordinate the set-up of new international offices and legal entities and build the appropriate finance organisation.
Tax, Accounting and Compliance
- Oversee all accounting and tax activities in France and overseas -
- Manage external relationships with accountants, auditors, tax advisors and maintain compliance with all relevant local laws and regulations;
- Coordinate IP rights management.
- Support teams to provide them with legal documentation (Terms and conditions, NDA … ) and assist for contract and negotiations with our customers in different countries
- Review contract with service providers
Oversee ESOP plans in France and overseas
- Manage global payroll and employee benefits processing alongside the selected PEO’s
What can you expect at api.video ?🏆
- Global presence with an international working environment.
- 100% Remote possible (we have an HQ in Bordeaux, and we rely on many coworking spaces, CET timezones).
- We offer competitive salaries.
- Flexible timetable - we value results over presence.
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft).
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making.
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!
What skills do you need? 🤹
- Significant experience in finance, FP&A, cash management, accounting and legal with at least 5+ years of relevant experience in an international environment.
- Experience in management and in building teams and organizations in fast-growing startup(s) Committed and resilient.
- Well-structured and organized, dealing promptly with problems and issues, at ease in an ever-changing environment. Fluent in excel and working with large data sets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in FR & EN