Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! 🤯
We are increasingly living in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video, our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale and our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for texts, and Sendgrid for emails, we are making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
api.video is a bottom-up, product-led growth company which gives strong attention to user experience and product easiness of use. Now, we are focused on fueling api.video’s growth by improving our users’ experience, taking our product capabilities to the next level.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for a passionate product manager to own major parts of the api.video experience. api.video is recognized for its end-to-end video API experience, and this role will continue to shepherd api.video’s best-in-class video API capabilities, while identifying opportunities for innovation within our product. Among these opportunities, we are working on adding a new video analytics product, creating more external integrations, and improving our conversion ratios.
You will own the roadmap and delivery of the product parts you will be working on: api.video’s tailwinds depend on our users’ excitement to open our product, send us videos, and successfully watch or share them. Core to these tailwinds is the ease of api.video’s user experience, its performance, and its ability to enable end-users to feel that they have communicated both effectively and in high quality.
- Manage the product roadmap and drive its execution to extend the capabilities of api.video’s product and enable new use cases
- Own user research and user flows, set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience
- Bring out the creativity in your team to identify product development opportunities in the end-to-end video experience
- Continually ensure the best-in-class quality, performance, and reliability of the api.video experience
- Provide technical product support for cross-team/organization-wide projects to ensure successful delivery of roadmap
- Establish and foster product-led culture and process within api.video, with a focus on Growth and Activation Rates
What skills do you need? 🤹
- You believe deeply in the power of video and want to empower product builders and end-users to transform their video communication
- You have evidence of successful collaboration within empowered growth and tech teams (engineering, design, data)
- You’re comfortable with building a working understanding of complex technical systems, in order to understand and drive product prioritization
- You have the ability to move from ambiguity to transforming complex, urgent operational needs into creative product solutions
- You have a data-driven decision mindset
- You're an excellent communicator in English, both written and verbal, and you're comfortable managing high-stakes communications
- You are an autonomous yet passionate team worker and enjoy working remotely
- Work from anywhere (-/+2 h from CET) on a flexible timetable - we value results over time spent
- Full-time, local compliant contract through our contract partner if based outside of France
- We offer competitive salaries, offer generous time off, and paid parental leave
- Job security - we just raised our Series A so we have cash for the next years ahead
- Join early to be involved in decisions and help us build the company from the ground up
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft)