Product Marketing Manager (h/f)
Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! 🤯
We are increasingly living in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale and our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we're making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
What's the opportunity?
We’re growing fast and are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. If you’re passionate about the future of technology, the world of product marketing and wants to blend strategic and tactical delivery, this role is for you.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will help drive revenue through end-to-end product marketing planning and execution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will partner closely with the product, sales, CS, and growth team to refine messaging and GTM execution for our product. You’ll own and execute product launches and releases and help optimize the product feedback loop.
What you will be doing?
- Own the GTM strategy, mapping out core developer persona and journeys, developing messaging & positioning, use cases, competitive intelligence and launch strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of complex and technical content to support our marketing channels.
- Become an expert of our product and our market using industry reports, surveys, interviews, product usage data, customer feedback etc.
- Develop value propositions and narrative messaging for our targeted audience (technical such as developers and less technical such as Product Managers) from the website to case studies, competition guides, blog posts etc.
- Own release materials (emails, landing pages, website update, blog posts, videos, PR.) from end to end - marketing process, strategic planning and execution of product launches in a way that maximizes market impact and adoption, and analyzing launch performance to identify opportunities of improvement.
- Organize training to empower the CS team on how to articulate the value proposition to users and prospects.
- Track and analyze competitors and users, product and industry data, and trends, creating and updating data-driven sales enablement collateral.
- Analyze feedback and insights to improve what we do and win and retain customers, precise tracking and reporting success.
- Understand and document our ICP and buyer's process, including where they get information and the who, what, when and why behind their decisions.
- Work collaboratively with every team in the company (e.g. product, growth, CS, etc.) and be a resource to support their initiatives as well as your own.
- Identify high-impact projects that will help the team and company achieve ambitious goals.
What do we offer?
- A flexible working day; we are results over presence oriented.
- Work from anywhere; whether it's at the comfort of your own home, our office in Bordeaux or at a co-working space.
- Personal growth; we invest in your career development, you will have up to 1,000EUR per year of allowance for any trainings, events, and/or materials that can help you further develop your skillset.
- A functional workstation setup at home; we contribute to the purchase of equipment.
- Moment of cohesion with your team organized throughout the year either virtually or physically.
- As you'll be contributing to the company's success, we offer stocks.
What are we looking for?
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing within a B2B SaaS-based technology company.
- You have experienced a start-up environment and worked with developer audiences.
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and can communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have experience with technical personas - developers, DevOps, PM, CTOs
- You have a proven track record of planning and executing successful product launches, go-to-market strategies, and leading cross-functional initiatives.
- You have excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- You have the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences in simple, compelling English
- You have advanced copywriting and the capacity for synthesis.
- You have a proven track record of performing well within a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment of a high-growth internationally distributed technology company.
- You are well-organized and have excellent project management skills.
- You are native or fluent in English.